Natural stone is a very beautiful material that’s available in a range of variants. It’s extensively used in the indoor spaces and landscapes too. However, anyone who has tried to look for stone will know there are a large number of options available in the market and it can be quite confusing to know which one to pick.
We at Alliance Pavers LLC are experienced landscapers and have used cultured stone in a number of projects. We have been catering to customers across Kissimmee, Pine Hills, Pine Castle, Conway and Oak Ridge. We also have a large number of clients in and around Doctor Phillips, Orlando, Azalea Park, Haines City as well as University Park.
Our company is highly focused on providing our customers with the kind of solutions they need and work very closely and provide consultation and information about the different types of materials that can be used in landscapes.
Some Facts About Manufactured Stone
- Cultured stone is also referred to as manufactured stone, cast stone or faux stone. This is different from natural stone, in that it’s manufactured using pigmented dyes, aggregates and cement.
- All these materials are then combined and poured into molds that mimic the colors and texture of natural stone. This ‘stone’ can be easily molded into a variety of shapes & sizes and is colored in very natural-looking colors.
- Many people wonder why they should opt for a man-made material and not the real thing. There are a number of reasons for this; one of the main reasons is the weight of natural stone. Even in veneer form, most stones are quite heavy. At times, you may already have a concrete feature like a fireplace or retaining walls and you may want it have the appearance of natural stone. The one way to do is to add stone/brick veneer to this feature.
- Cultured stone is also considerably cost-effective compared to natural stone and that can be a major consideration if you are working on a modest budget.
- It’s possible to achieve a very natural look using stone veneer units. While some landscapers also use panels that have a number of stones that are glued together, the installations made with many units tend to look much more natural.
Cultured Veneer InstallationWe have the expertise to install various types of cultured stone in landscaping projects. Our skilled and experienced stone masons know exactly how these various stones have to be installed. Care is taken to understand what the freeze/thaw cycle around your area is. You will be provided with complete information about the maintenance requirements and we use the best materials and workmanship in our projects too.
We can help create the look you want on your property using cultured ledgestone, fieldstone, hearthstone, castle stone, stream stone, river rock, hewn stone, limestone etc. For any more information about the services we provide, call Alliance Pavers LLC at 407-456-7000. For a free estimate, you can send us your project details via this form for a free estimate. Alternatively, use this online form to send us any queries you may have about the various products and cultured stone cost.