Alliance Pavers, LLC is the result of 25 years of long hours and hard work in the paver industry in Central Florida.
Our team members are:
- Jeff Lane - President
- Donna Ferguson - Project Scheduling
- Baylie Kraubetz - Deliveries & Production Billing
- Christine Key - Special Projects
- Kenric Webb - Area Manager
- Trent Starcher - Field Superintendent
- Brett Adams - Field Superintendent
- Connie Austeel - Accounts Payable
- Lindsay Collins - Crew Proposals and EPO requests Administrator
- Rhonda Breisinger - Accounts Receivable
- Bryan Key - Repair/Warranty Manager
- Dustin King - Field Superintendent
- Caesar Franco - Service Technician
- Cory Kraubetz - Field Superintendent
- Emily Henry - Ordering & Homeowner Projects Processor
- Kaitlin Farmer - Repairs & Homeowner/Commercial Billing
- Jay Shytle - Sales Representative
- Cristian Batres - Sales Representative
- Kelly Mitchell - Commercial/Special Project Sales
- Darlene Cassario - Melbourne Office Administrator
- Diana Lane - Director of Marketing and Special Events
- Samantha Pearo - Receptionist
- Steven Bacak - Homeowner Superintendent
- Derrek Fernbacher - Field Superintendent
- Hermann Bach - Melbourne Sales Representative
We have developed an installation team of approximately 20 skilled crews that we will match against any competitor in the state.
Our services include: paver installation, retaining wall installation, step work, coping, flagstone, travertine, marble, curb work, concrete flatwork, repairs, and drainage systems. We are committed to and take pride in keeping our operating costs in order, which allows for our ability to offer the most competitive pricing for these professional services in Central Florida. Geographically we are currently operating in Polk, Osceola, Orange, Seminole, Lake, and Volusia Counties.
We are also proud of the strong relationships established with our suppliers, which is a result of maintaining all accounts in good standings. Through the years we have collaborated with them in various capacities to satisfy the growing demands in the paver industry. We encourage you to inquire with them to find out what it is like working with Alliance Pavers.
- Oldcastle Belgard - Contact Mike Donohue 321-229-6627 (15 years)
- Tremron Pavers - Contact John Haley 407-402-0207 (10 years)
- Flagstone Pavers - Contact Christine Wright 407-924-8305 (10 years)
- Bedrock Pavers - Contact Roger Paul (407) 232-3630 (5 years)
- Pyramids Tile and Stone - Contact Bashar 407-290-3227
Our CommitmentAlliance Pavers, LLC is committed to providing our customers with professional design and installation services for interlocking concrete paver products.
With nearly 20 years of experience in paver installation applications, we will help you create a unique design element that will enhance your most important investment, your home, utilizing interlocking concrete pavers.
Concrete and asphalt are the traditional hardscape coverings and do not offer many design choices. Interlocking concrete paver products provide greater design flexibility which offers you many choices such as a wide selection of shapes, colors and textures. Driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks and entry steps are just a few of the categories that paver products are used to enhance our customers homes and businesses.
If you are interested in learning more about our design and installation services, please call for a free consultation and estimate.
Paver Installation & Maintenance »